[meteorite-list] Bogus Tissint Martian on eBay

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 00:17:37 EDT 2012

Hello Listers

Hey MikeG

Great job for the post and the listing has been canceled :) I had contacted the seller and emailed them a couple times, and from what they told me, they also said they got a few other emails from other people, and this is what the seller said....

"Hi, and thanks for further explaining this to me.  You are right that I don't know enough - only what was with these items.  I have ended the listing due to you and several others letting me know these may not be real meteorites.  I did do research before I listed - but the doubt has been raised on these.  Will do further research.  Thanks for your concern for me.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
http://www.meteoritefalls.com/

[meteorite-list] Bogus Tissint Martian on eBay
MstrEman mstreman
at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:47:04 EDT 2012