[meteorite-list] Looking for help in locating the 4/22 sightingnear Turlo...

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 21:26:41 EDT 2012

Coloma...that's where gold was discovered in  California...Sutters Mill and
all. :O) Anyhow, I've driven thru Coloma many  times and the general area.
Its very hilly...actually mountainous with lots of  vegetation...lots and
lots of poison oak.
GeoZay

In a message dated  4/24/2012 11:02:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,