[meteorite-list] Cutting impact breccia

Dennis Miller astroroks at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:41:33 EDT 2012

Hello, Mr. Witt....  Punch up Gem and Mineral clubs in your state,

near you and you will see all kinds of folks that will be eager to

help you.  I know a couple of guys in my group that have large saws.

Some may use thicker blades some thin. But, most importantly, check

what they use for coolant.  Ya don't want a cut to smell like an

oil change shop.....
Dennis Miller