[meteorite-list] Ad

Jack Schrader schraderj at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 8 23:05:23 EDT 2012

Dear list members,

     I have added a new meteorite to my eBay store, NWA 7009, a new CV3 expertly prepared by Marlin Cilz of Montana Meteorite Laboratory.  The two slices I have just tonight added are particularly beautiful and complex each with a large CAI inclusion and a vug which completely transverses the 2 mm thickness of each of the slices.  These slices also exhibit areas of alteration of the matrix.  Both are Buy It Now.
     I have also reduced the prices drastically on the super rare Ban Cho Lae pieces for a limited time as well as adding Best Offers option to my NWA 6721 lunar slices.

     For those interested, my eBay store can be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/OtherWorldsMeteorites

Thanks! Jack