[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 16:25:53 EDT 2011

Hello Listers

Hope everyone is having a great week and for those of you that need some extra fun or cant get enough from the Denver rock show or the meteor sighting in AZ, well I have a POP QUIZ for you this week.

The name of the game, be the 10th Lister to email me off the List with the correct answer and you will win a micro Sylacauga grain with included papers work and COA. Here is your chance to add a great and rare meteorite fall to your collection or would make a great gift or a good starter meteorite micro for any new meteorite collector.

Question

In what year were chondrules first discovered in aerolites aka meteorites?

Good Luck

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore