[meteorite-list] AD - EBAY sales ending few hours (NWA 4024 winonaite, Vesta-Box with 9.84g Howardite/Eucrite/Diogenite, Portalest Valley, fresh crusted CR2...)

Fabien Kuntz wwmeteorites at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 13:56:03 EDT 2011

Hello,

you will maybe intereting in take a look on my ebay sales close to ending... A "Vesta-Box" includes an Howardite, an cumulate Eucrite, and a very nice Diogenite (total weight of the specimens 9.84g, no reserve, now circa 25$ !), a tiny and nice crusted slice of Portales Valley, a centimetric Radial Pyroxen (RP) chondrule from my NWA 4841, last specmens (crumbs) of my CH3 NWA 5130,  or just a simple nice Mundrabilla endcut...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/wwmeteorites-25/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

And congrats Edwin for the NWA 6694, impressive !!!!!

Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
Météorites (ventes, expertise, conférences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com