[meteorite-list] Ron Hartman

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 19:06:41 EDT 2011

The news of Ron Hartman's passing is a sad note  in the field of
meteoritics.It seems that he lived a good and full life in his  chosen profession from
which we all that follow that field have learned very  much and he was
probably proud of that and happy to pass it on to all that were  interested.I
personally admire his adventures and discoverys that didn't come  easy but
were an asset to the meteorite community.THANKS RON.

Best  regards to Ron Hartman's family.

Herman Archer-IMCA # 2770 ( Thanks to  ron and all the founding members) i
have this number and am proud of it.