[meteorite-list] AD - EBAY sales ending few hours (big NWA 2968 vestan dunite, 2.40g brachinite, new non-NWA carbonaceous, main mass...)

Fabien Kuntz wwmeteorites at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 18:28:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

you will maybe intereting in take a look on my ebay sales close to ending... A
2.40g slice of my NWA 6435 brachinite, a specimen of the oldest rock on Earth
(Nuvvuagittuq "faux-amphibilite" with a lab source), a vestan dunitic rock, new
carbonaceous from Ramlat as Sahmah desert (CV or CK or ?... under study), a
terrestrial lherzolite from type locality of Lherz (France), rock-analog to some
martian meteorites... and many others :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/wwmeteorites-25/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Regards, Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
Météorites (ventes, expertise, conférences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com