[meteorite-list] AD - Frightening Sale

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 20:28:47 EDT 2011

Hello Anne,

Your AD made me have a good laugh :))

Went to your website and checked on the Patos de Minas for sale and I have to say those are some great
etchings on the slice you have. By the way, what is the story about that meteorite?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] AD - Frightening Sale
Impactika at aol.com Impactika
at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 19:27:37 EDT 2011
] [ author ]
________________________________

You are right Paul, perfect picture for Halloween!!!
And
Yes Mirko, it is the (in)famous Patos de Minas.

Now lets see if you all
can scare me!
I have several slices of that Patos on my site and a few more
in reserve.
And they are on sale right now just for Halloween.
What
price? any price!!!
Make an offer, and lets see if you can scare me into
acceping your offer!!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at