[meteorite-list] SOUTH PARK & A METEOR THE SIZE OF WYOMING

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 20:03:49 EDT 2011

Hello Listers

For those of you that can not get enough with meteors and those of you that love South Park please click on the link down below to watch a South Park episode where Cartmen wants to go to Casa Bonita ( Which it does exist and been them many of times when I was a kid) for Kyles birthday party but is told the Butters is going in place of Cartmen. So in retaliation, Cartmen devises a plan and tells Butters that a meteor the size of Wyoming is going to hit South Park and tells him he needs to go into an underground shelter.

I do not want to ruin the rest of the episode, but I have to say this is a great episode about science and comedy mixed togetther, and you might learn something :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vf1wfh

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore