[meteorite-list] Any experts on meteorite Kiris blades

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Sat Oct 22 15:56:32 EDT 2011

Hi Rob,

I visited a person in Bouse, AZ a while back that has made swords and such
for years.
I was given the opportunity to view some of his swords made from meteoric
iron.
On some of them you could see typical iron meteorite patterns and you could
also see what may be described as blotches of dissimilar metals.
Keep in mind this metal was beat and folded and beat some more....but you
can sure see the patterns and blotches if you look.

Just my nickel's worth!

Jim

Jim Wooddell
https://k7wfr.us