[meteorite-list] Space Debris map

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Oct 20 10:24:07 EDT 2011

It's a consideration, but space debris is readily distinguishable from
natural meteors given good witness reports, and I'd consider it a bit
foolish to be hopping on any planes without good witness reports or
other data.

Even so, the ratio of space debris to natural meteors is very small, so
it doesn't need to be a major concern.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory