[meteorite-list] UPDATED: New Meteorites listed on Website BOVEDY & LEIGHLINBRIDGE

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 17:20:13 EDT 2011

Hi List. I apologize for my delay updating my Website as I had a re-roof
(complete tear down...wood was good) to do on my house. My body hurts!
Anyways I acquired some extreme rare historical meteorites and listed them
on my Website in between the chaos of a roof job. They are the BOVEDY
meteorite and the LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite. These are small slices that are
affordable for the "little guy collector" out there. Very little of both
these Irish meteorites are available and they don't come cheap! For you
collectors, this may be a great opportunity to add a piece to your
collection as once there gone... there gone, and not often ever available.
My sales page will educate you on these historical meteorites.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales.html

I also have 2 auctions on eBay that will be listed on my Website starting at
8:00 pm EST and 8:15 pm EST respectively, so check my Meteorite Sales page
as this time closes in. 1 is a rare ceramic Ensisheim meteorite pin and the
other is a vintage meteorite postcard.

I am in negotiations on acquiring 2 more incredible historical meteorites
desired in any meteorite collection which will be listed in the near future
on my Website.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960