[meteorite-list] Meteorite fall in Draveil (Essonne), France?

karmaka karmaka at email.de
Mon Oct 10 11:43:47 EDT 2011

Some information about the second stone (205,9 g) which fell in Draveil from today's Communiqué de presse of the
Museum d’Histoire Naturelle et de l’Universite Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC):

http://public.adequatesystems.com/pub/attachment/137704/02371925839478791318253422644-mnhn.fr/CP_MeteoriteDraveil_10102011.pdf?id=518655

Its name ist going to be DRAVEIL and it has ended up in the Museum d’Histoire Naturelle.

It fell in the night of July 12/13 2011

Martin