[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards are in, special offer for 24 hours only.

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 17:11:55 EDT 2011

Hey all,

Our first batch of Meteorite  Cards are in.  (Those of you who ordered
wholesale quantities, they were  shipped to you yesterday.)

As a special offer to our friends on  the Meteorite List, for the next 24
hours only, we will personally number the  cover card of each pack of 10
cards before sealing them,  just for  Meteorite List members.  The price for the
special sets will be $10 (which  includes shipping).

First come, first served starting with set #1 and  the sets will be limited
to the number of orders received in the next 24 hours.

Non-numbered sets are $5 (plus actual shipping [$2 for 1 set]) and
wholesale prices are available for purchases of 100 sets or more.

You can  see more about these at www.MeteoriteCards.com

Photos of numbered sets  here:

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/Meteorite%20Cards/

Contact  me off list for ordering.