[meteorite-list] Brisbane Rock Show Announcement

dean bessey deanbessey at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 00:41:07 EDT 2011

For those of you lucky enough to live near Brisbane in Australia you are invited to attend the Nambour gemfest tomorrow (Saturday). Located in Nambour inland from the sunshine coast - about an hour north of Brisbane.
Lots of rocks, crystals, jewelry and gemstones will be for sale and I will have a nice selecion of NWA Meteorites and thin sections - a part of which is shown here:
http://www.amunre.com/pictures/nambour-meteorites.jpg
Email me for more details if you want to attend
Sincerely
DEAN