[meteorite-list] AD-Ebay cool stuff and Moon in a Box for $25.00 a great stocking stuffer

mail at mhmeteorites.com mail at mhmeteorites.com
Sat Nov 26 13:07:28 EST 2011

I have a few auctions ending in the next 24 hours.  These include:

NWA 6135 LL3.8 - a stunning chondrule-laiden meteorite.  I have many
slices available, so email me your request and I will quote you a
discounted price.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250919915572&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>

MOON in a BOX - great stocking stuffer for only $25.00.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220901795209&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>

NWA 6137 the MAIN MASS of my new brecciated LL4. Super fresh! Must see.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220897082529&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>

NWA 6137 11g slice of the brecciated LL4.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250935057237&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>

NWA Ureilite - an easy cutter, 83g MAIN MASS
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250934896554&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT>

All others visible here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites