[meteorite-list] BLACK FRIDAY POP QUIZ SUPER SIZED

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 18:10:55 EST 2011

Hello Listers,

I hope everyone had a great holiday yesterday and are not in commas today from all the turkey and ham :)

Here is another installment of POP QUIZ FRIDAYS but SUPER SIZED!

Name of the GAME

Be the 10th Lister to email me with the correct answer and you will win a free NWA 998 micro LOT, NAKHLA micro, & L'AIGLE mirco.

Question: Please tell me how many whole individual meteorites were found at the Gebel Kamil crater and the surrounding area?

GOOD LUCK

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay story