[meteorite-list] AD - 54 Auctions Ending and New Store!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 10:39:30 EST 2011

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending this evening, all started at 99 cents with no reserve. Many do not even have an opening bid so you may want to take a look.  I finally got around to putting some items in my store.  Here you will find some reasonably priced larger specimens including planetary complete slices! I will be adding items to the store as time allows so you may want to check it out every week or so.

Link to all auctions and store items:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if your are bidding, good luck.

Happy Holidays,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185