[meteorite-list] 2012 Tucson Meteorite Auction

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Tue Nov 15 22:51:24 EST 2011

Hi All,
        Rubin encouraged me to tell y'all we have a direct line this
Year for the live broadcast from the auction. I am also looking
Into getting someone interesting to present something at 6:15 PM
That most people would enjoy.
        All for now, Michael
PS: People are welcome to come early - I just don't expect most
Stuff will be in the display cases before 5:45 or so.

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more
than standing in a garage makes you a car.