[meteorite-list] Iron Skillet, anyone?

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aim.com
Fri Nov 11 00:12:22 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

The skillet is really just for presentation seeing that I was fresh out
of olive-ines and they are really mustard colored on this skillet.

I bet the whole confranktion could be solar cooked in the desert in the
summertime!

No jalapenos to hold - they're serranos, more vitamin A to go with all
that iron.  Trying to make the perfect international platter so no
listmember felt left out (Russians (Meteorite), Romans (mustard), Las
Ketchup Spain, and a frank (American/German), Sandwich bun (British),
Serranos (Mexico);

the ketchup was to get in the mood with a little celebration of the Las
Ketchup for the much awaited Spanish festival on the 17th, not spicy
but definitely hot.  Ever since I first heard these alegre girls I
always put ketchup on my franks!

http://www.contactmusic.com/video/las-ketchup-asereje

Kindest wishes
Doug