[meteorite-list] AD: some rare Irons - Arispe, Charlotte, Page City ....

Mirko Graul m_graul at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 10 05:57:22 EST 2011

 Dear List Members,

some rare irons ending in the next hours on ebay.
All auctions are without reserve price and still low prices.

Arispe 28.1g slice IC iron
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370556566977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Charlotte  5.15g slice Tennessee Iron - Fall 31.07.1835 - low TKW 4.3kg only
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230696266768?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Page City  17.4g slice rare Kansas Iron - TKW only 13.63kg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370556568240?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Gebel Kamil - large 70.4g full slice
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370556567814?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

all my other offers of rare Irons, Stones and Thin sections you can find in my ebay store (4 pages) .

http://stores.ebay.com/Mirko-Graul-Meteorite?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Best regards to all,

Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)