[meteorite-list] AD: Some special meteorites for sale!

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aim.com
Tue Nov 8 01:12:00 EST 2011

Dear List, David,

I just received a quite small purchase of perhaps the freshest CK
carbonaceous chondrite ever picked out of the desert from the most
courteous of all collectors/dealers in recent dealings, He was David of

http://www.gavie.de

I really think David is doing a wonderful job and congratulate him for
bringing this particular stone to classification and just wanted to
pass the word out there that anyone who wants some quality material, I
can recommend him wholeheartedly as one of the new generation of
top-notch people who really has the heart of a collector and is out to
please his fellow meteorite friends and gets into it.  Please look at
his goodies and share with him our enthusiasm for our wonderful
visitors from space, and like me, I bet you'll find it contageous!

But don't ask for the NWA 6155 2.69 g endpiece cause that one's now
shaped as a smile facing me from my desk at this very moment and I'm
smiling in marvel right back ... and I think the rock understands cuz
it glowing ;-)

Kindest wishes
Doug