[meteorite-list] FOR SALE AD: (5) Different Meteorites on Ebay---Arivaca Creek, Bassi, Tishka/Tamdahkt, NWA 2696 & UNC.

Becky and Kirk bandk at chorus.net
Wed May 25 10:23:50 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
As an added incentive to buy this set of (5) great Meteorites, any list
member who wins the auction thru the BUY IT NOW feature or thru the REGULAR
auction, I will ship the (5) Meteorites to you FREE if you live in the USA.
**FREE SHIPPING**  to ALL list members!!

Please see the eBay auction link below.

Thanks everyone!