[meteorite-list] SOFTBALL-SIZED+ GIBEON REQUESTED

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Mon May 23 12:10:41 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a softball-sized (or a little larger) Gibeon they would like to sell?  I have a customer for one and cannot make the sale as he has a biz relationship with Columbia U---where my wife works---and there is a concern about a potential conflict of interest.

The buyer is a charming, enthusiastic fellow.  Please send images / weight / your price.

All best and thanks / d

--Belated Birthday greetings, Kevin.

--A funny line attributed to Adam Sandler:  For those who had trouble coming up with a rapture joke...don't worry---it's not like it's the end of the world.