[meteorite-list] Hard to get meteorites!

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Fri May 13 14:45:53 EDT 2011

Hello members:
	I'm looking for a couple of hard to find meteorites, small samples or
micro's.  They are Pribram Czech. and Innisfree, Alberta Canada.  I
asked a meteor scientist I know from the Czech Republic and he says
most of the Pribram meteorite samples are in a museum, but he thinks
there may be a few small samples in private hands.  Innisfree falls in
this category also.  Does anyone know where I can find either of
these?  Please e-mail me if you can help!
Thanks:
Ed

epmajden at shaw.ca