[meteorite-list] ANSWER - whole stone concerns

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Sun May 8 22:57:18 EDT 2011

No fakes in my collection!

Well that's not entirely true.

Mike Gilmer recently sent me some really cool looking iron meteoerwrongs but
he identified them as such!

Thanks Mike.  I really don't collect meteorwrongs but they are interesting
in their own right.  There is a thread on one of the cloudy nights forums
concerning a certain book which is passed from one amateur astronomer to
another.  The only requirement is that the person obtaining  the book send
it to someone else.  No money exchanges hands - just the book.

Anybody want to see these iron "wrongs."  Just email me and I will send them
along but you have to do the same for someone else.

-Walter Branch