[meteorite-list] Where is everyone? Facebook?

Tom Randall (KB2SMS) tommy2005 at hvc.rr.com
Sun May 8 21:30:46 EDT 2011

Hi Ruben and list,
     I tried Facebook last year for 3 months and it bored me to
tears. Big waste of time. So I ditched it.  It's so sad to me that
friends and family want to use internet "social media" to keep in
touch instead of calling on the phone or visiting.

That being said, there is a new social media outlet called Diaspora,
FAR more secure than the insecure Facebook but it's basically in
experimental phases right now. Not sure when it will go full blown to
the public but it can't be far off.
https://joindiaspora.com/

Regards!

Tom