[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

Greg Catterton star_wars_collector at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 18:38:11 EDT 2011

The slice Jim has is the non Mifflin stone.
Jim, sorry, I have tons of emails, just got to yours and sent you an email as you must have been posting this.
I am reclaiming the material and will be sending a sample soon to be tested to try to confirm when this fell and just what it is.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites