[meteorite-list] AD: Just Launched New Website

fallingfusion at wi.rr.com fallingfusion at wi.rr.com
Thu May 5 14:15:29 EDT 2011

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I finally launched my new collection website. Aside from the collection gallery itself (currently in the works), you will also find a sales gallery where I will list some nice meteorites here and there to help support my habit. I already have a handful posted, so please take a look at your leisure.

www.fallingfusion.com

Have a great weekend. (... and Happy Mother's Day too!)

Kind Regards,

Ryan Pawelski

P.S. Special thanks to Eric Wichman for assisting with the logo design.  ; )