[meteorite-list] Tucson Ring Questions

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 02:30:34 EDT 2011

Hello Mike and Listers

Mike down below is a link to a Tucson Ring meteorite book and I was looking through the PFD and I saw the first known sketch of the Tucson Meteorite, made by John Russell Bartlett in 1852. If you have some time I would take a look at the file and see if this drawing could help and also the book might shed light on the part about when the Tucson ring was sectioned off.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8xvqh6

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore