[meteorite-list] (xxxxx) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireba...

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 00:13:08 EDT 2011

Shhhhhh!  don't let the flatearthers over on Meteorobs know about this as they
have virtually pronounced it impossible for any meteorites to have fallen from
this fireball.

 BTW I timed the fireball on one video at 9± seconds of incandescent flight-- a
wee long for the usual meteor and certainly not a cometary variety.

Elton