[meteorite-list] photos of meteors? seeking collector for meteor archive database

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 17:33:08 EDT 2011

Dear List,
  Is anyone working on an archive database for photos and videos of meteors besides the collection on Jeff`s site?  I have some "questionable" photos of a meteor-not (in my opinion).  IF anyone is collecting such please email me offlist and I will supply them.

  In my opinion we need to develop "experts" within our group that can identify known meteors and known fakes.  This will aid in the quick determination if/when a photo or video appears.  Any thoughts or ideas amongst you all?  I know we have photo experts here.  Thank you.  Dirk Ross...Tokyo