[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 16:13:52 EDT 2011

Hello Listers,

I hope you all have your thinking caps on because its POP QUIZ FRIDAYS and you know what that means...... The 10th Lister to email me off the List with the correct answer will win a free 115mg Saratov meteorite fragment which fell on Sept. 6th, 1918. This meteorite comes from Russia, so if you have been looking to add a Russian meteorite to your collection, now is your chance.

True or False

The absorption and reemission of electromagnetic radiation on small size asteroids in the range of 1-10km can have a tiny force that leads to large, long-term effects in the orbits of the small bodies?

Good Luck

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore