[meteorite-list] OK dinner

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:42:39 EDT 2011

It's about time you guys kissed and made up! (OK, a firm handshake will
suffice!)  The World's Most Famous Meteorite Hunter and the World's Greatest
Meteorite Hunter should let bygones be bygones and at least share a cordial
working relationship. By that I mean guest appearances on the show leading
to a spinoff (The Mike Farmer Show).  And while we're at it, howabout a Bob
Haag show? Then a Meteorite Channel with all meteorites all the time
featuring segments with Ted Bunch demonstrating how to use a microprobe,
Marc Fries collecting stones in Antarctica, Captain Blood explaining once
and for all what a hammerstone is.........and on and on and on until the
entire world unites in a unified quest for meteorites and a greater
understanding of the Solar System and the Universe. There will be no time
for wars and bloated military budgets as Arabs and Jews, Christians and
Muslims, White Sox and Cubs fans will be out looking for meteorites together
as a Brotherhood of Man. Then a realization will dawn upon humanity. The sun
will die in a mere 5 billion years, leaving space migration as the only way
for the human race to survive.