[meteorite-list] possible dioginite freebie part-slices

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 17:43:04 EDT 2011

Good evening list.I hope all are fine out there.Hey possible good news on a
possible new fall in the south regions of our country.I want to thank bob evans
for cutting my possible dioginite.He did a great job.I have 5 small part-slices
to givaway to any who chime in.Please remember to give me your address and also
USA only on this.Postage is expensive and I have no job.But am pounding the
streets very hard.Good eveving to all.
 Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!