[meteorite-list] Weston Fall - Radio Interview with Cathryn Prince

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 01:24:36 EDT 2011

Mark you rock with the link, by the way I finished the book A Professor, A President, and a Meteor by Cathryn J. Prince and have to say it was a great read.

My book review..... Awesome and you Listers got to read it or get it on audio :)

JK ill have a take on it soon enough.

FYI Ruben, not sure if someone told you this, but your name comes up in the book......

"One hunter, Ruben Garcia, Known as "Mr. Meteorite," travels with seven colleagues and a meteorite-hunting dog named Hopper". pg 180

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html