[meteorite-list] New Central American Strewn Field ( Mayanites )

Dennis Miller astroroks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:45:53 EDT 2011

Anyone planning to go to Belize, be careful!  You will fall in love
with the Western part of the country!  San Ignacio is fantastic!!
My wife and I spent a week there, at the Windy Hill Resort.  The Hales,
that own and run the resort, are from Louisiana. You'll find everything
you need. Close to the Guatemala border and Tikal.  That area is
safe, clean and a true joy to visit. Unfortunately, last spring, there
was no word about Tektites. Might talk my wife into a revisit.
With or without Tektites, It is a Wonderful place to visit.
Have a Great Day, All!
Dennis Miller