[meteorite-list] e: RE Mani vs Arnold Verdicts

MIke Antonelli mfrancis66 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 14:30:04 EDT 2011

My apologies Qynn... I wasn't aware of all of the different issues... It just pains me to see dissatisfied landowners and the like, as I bend over backwards to please all of the folks who allow me to hunt on their land. Nothing personal, just hopeful and concerned that this all works out in a way that is best for the meteoritic community as a whole (hunters, collectors, and dealers alike). I can say that as a hunter, I have dealt with some negative reverberation  over the last year or so from the actions of other hunters, so forgive me if I seem harsh. No ill will intended, just genuine concern.   Sincerely, Mike