[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ TODAY

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:14:23 EDT 2011

Hello Listers,

Today is a pop quiz.

The name of the game is be the 7th Lister to email me off the List with the correct answer and you will win a free copy of Meteorite Magazine from Feb 1998. I have to say, its a blast from the past to look through the magazine. The issue has great images taken by Martin G. Horejsi, article about The Burnwell meteorite, Centerpiece about Melrose(a), and a visit about the old woman meteorite not to mention other great articles to read about.

Question:

Please tell me how man F Class asteroids there are in the main belt.

Have fun and rock on :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore