[meteorite-list] Mani vs Arnold Verdicts

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 16:47:34 EDT 2011

Hi Steve and Qynne,

Coagulations on the victory way to go!

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorhntr <meteorhntr at aol.com>
To: meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 18, 2011 8:06 am
Subject: [meteorite-list] Mani vs Arnold Verdicts

To whom it may concern:With the Honorable Judge Martha Tanner presiding
over the 166th District Court, in Bexar County, Texas; a jury of 12 of
my peers after a long trail returned the follow verdicts today:Question
1,  Did Steven Arnold commit fraud against Brenham Meteorite, Ltd.?
Jury's Answer:  No.Question 2,  Did Steven Arnold commit fraud against
Philip Mani?  Jury's Answer:  No.Question 3,  Did Steven Arnold fail to
comply with his fiduciary duty to Brenham Meteorite, Ltd.?  Jury's
Answer:  No.Question 4,  Did Steven Arnold fail to comply with his
fiduciary duty to Philip Mani?   Jury's Answer:  No.Question 5,  Did
Steven Arnold fail to comply with the partnership agreement?  Jury's
Answer:  No.My wife Qynne and I would like to thank God for delivering
this victory for us.We are thankful to have this chapter of our lives
behind us and we look forward to the exciting things ahead.Steve
Arnoldof Meteorite MenSent from my Verizon Wireless
Archives at
http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing-list-archives.htmlMeteorite-list
mailing
listMeteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comhttp://six.pairlist.net/mailman/li