[meteorite-list] OT: RISKS OF NUCLEAR POWER

valparint at aol.com valparint at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 10:14:00 EDT 2011

Count,

That's nothing. I've heard various talking heads rewriting physics over the last week. One "expert" prattling about the shift in the earth's axis stated that the earthquake changed the mass of the planet. Another sage assured us that potassium iodide neutralizes radiation. No need for Yucca Mountain now!

Paul Swartz