[meteorite-list] Fw: 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and others are ok

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:02:25 EDT 2011

This is a no-brainer. I would toss a well balanced throwing knife made of
Muonionalusta or Gibeon at my adversary.

Phil Whitmer

>>If you were to get into a meteorite throwing argument, which type of

meteorite would you throw at the other person and why? (taking into account
the meteorite can be no heavier than 50g<<

An iron type such as a Campo del Cielo. Because I think it would be less
likely to break than just an ordinary rock and it would probably hurt more.
:O)
GeoZay