[meteorite-list] AD - 54 True Auctions Ending Today!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 11:53:06 EDT 2011

Dear List Members,

Please take a look if you have a moment at many great auctions I have  ending
today. You will find sizable pieces of planetary material along with some  new
items that have been rotated in as I run out of stock on others. All 54
auctions were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. This is a true auction,
something becoming less common these days as sellers on eBay are trending to
protect  their margins with fixed pricing.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185