[meteorite-list] Gebel Kamil

Richard Montgomery rickmont at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 21:13:09 EST 2011

Hello List.  Taking a breath for a minute following the disaster in Japan,
for welcome relief  (yet God bless them please).... I'll ask about this
since I've been wondering for a while since the crater was announced:

Do we yet have an estimated TKW of Gebel Kamil?  Also, those first images of
the couple (I've only seen two) of complete regmaglypted individuals are
somewhere unknown to me, but wow!!  Which reflects on my next query...what
other 'individual-shrapnel' occurance events to we know of?

I'm fortunate to own a few nice sand-blasted pieces, as many of us are.  The
auction prices seem low to me.

Just curious, and wondering.

-Richard Montgomery