[meteorite-list] AD: 25 Cent - 24 Hours

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Fri Mar 11 20:11:03 EST 2011

Sorry for the double ad this week, but some things have come up and I
need to generate some cash.

There are 175+ meteorites listed as Buy-It-Now items, with more being
added. ALL items have a "Best Offer" option on them. "Make your "Best
Offers" starting at .25/g on any meteorite. The highest offer above
.25/g in 24 hours gets the item." Make your Best Offer now!
http://stores.ebay.com/BitsOfEarthLLC?refid=store

I'll be doing this sale until everything listed is sold, or it stops
working. Yesterday's sale was a success, and many items received good
offers so I wanted to post this to the list. Specimens will start
disappearing quickly now that 24 hours have passed since the first
email. Make your Best Offer now!
http://stores.ebay.com/BitsOfEarthLLC?refid=store

Happy Bidding!

Order $100 or more and get FREE SHIPPING! (USA)

Regards,
Eric