[meteorite-list] Tsunami inbound

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:28:23 EST 2011

Jon and I are battening the hatches.  About 3 months ago, I bought something called Stormtek sandbags -- soak them in water and they plump up like hot dogs.  We put layers of them all around our doors, and are supplementing with plywood and cement blocks.  We'll hope they aren't tested.

We are preparing to bug out up the mountain, being within half a mile of shore.  The sirens have been going off every hour.  We may be away for a while if things go poorly, but will keep posted as much as possible.

Good thoughts please!

Best!
Tracy