[meteorite-list] wire saw cost

Greg Hupe gmhupe at centurylink.net
Thu Mar 10 20:50:13 EST 2011

Hello All,

I don't think the value per gram is the only consideration for deciding to
hire someone to cut your material with a wire saw. I am selling slices of my
Impact Melt Breccia for $7.50 per gram. It isn't really about how expensive
the material is, sometimes it is the quality of the slices and presentation
for collectors that is even more important!

Just my 2 slices worth... :)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe