[meteorite-list] Welcome Home

Thunder Stone stanleygregr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:58:30 EST 2011

I think we should give Michael Farmer a chance... what about forgiveness and giving people a second chance?  If things get personal, then deal with it at that point.  I think his input to the list would be valuable since he is one of the preeminent collectors and has had many unique experience throughout the world.  That’s why I enjoy the list so much; to hear the many experience of all the different meteorite hunters and collectors… So let’s not get so personal… ok.

Greg S.