[meteorite-list] Where is all the Murchison???

Richard Kowalski damoclid at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 21:40:06 EST 2011

Apparently there is quiet a bit or Murchison around and available, but in sizes that are beyond the means of many "budget minded" collectors. No doubt why I haven't had a chance to see them before. I guess I'm a little surprised with so much apparent demand for 1 - 2 gram slices that no one seems to be cutting.

I don't blame ya though. If I had individuals in these sizes, I wouldn't be too interested in cutting them up either.

Cheers

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography